Slot Iklan Google AdSense
Slot Iklan Google AdSense

'I want to make this community safer:' Widow of Niles man struck by car seeks changes following tragedy

Mary Potwora says wants to forgive the driver who fatally struck her husband as he was walking home last week in Niles.

But there are questions to which she still needs answers.

“I have to show him or her that I forgive them. But I have to know what happened,” she said. “I don’t want to believe...



from Home - Chicago Tribune https://trib.in/2Aoieo3
via Chicago Tribune

Labels: Home - Chicago Tribune, IFTTT

Anda baru saja membaca artikel 'I want to make this community safer:' Widow of Niles man struck by car seeks changes following tragedy. Silakan share artikel ini ke media sosial anda.

Bagikan:

0 Komentar untuk "'I want to make this community safer:' Widow of Niles man struck by car seeks changes following tragedy"

Slot Iklan Google AdSense