Slot Iklan Google AdSense
Slot Iklan Google AdSense

I ordered a box of crickets from the internet and it went about as well as you'd expect

For Christmas this year, my family adopted a young bearded dragon lizard as a pet.

Our dragon, whom we named Holly, eats a lot, and the thing she loves to eat most is crickets (typically about 10 a day, in addition to other things like mealworms and vegetables). From the get-go, I knew that keeping...



from Home - Chicago Tribune https://trib.in/2LGBpO9
via Chicago Tribune

Labels: Home - Chicago Tribune, IFTTT

Anda baru saja membaca artikel I ordered a box of crickets from the internet and it went about as well as you'd expect. Silakan share artikel ini ke media sosial anda.

Bagikan:

0 Komentar untuk "I ordered a box of crickets from the internet and it went about as well as you'd expect"

Slot Iklan Google AdSense