Slot Iklan Google AdSense
Slot Iklan Google AdSense

'I don't think I'm out of touch': Trump administration struggles to show empathy for unpaid workers

On Day 34 of the government shutdown, with federal workers set to miss their second straight paycheck on Friday, the Trump administration was prominently represented by two denizens of Wall Street: Wilbur Ross and Larry Kudlow.

Ross, the commerce secretary, on Thursday morning bemoaned air traffic...



from Home - Chicago Tribune https://trib.in/2FW49Si
via Chicago Tribune

Labels: Home - Chicago Tribune, IFTTT

Anda baru saja membaca artikel 'I don't think I'm out of touch': Trump administration struggles to show empathy for unpaid workers. Silakan share artikel ini ke media sosial anda.

Bagikan:

0 Komentar untuk "'I don't think I'm out of touch': Trump administration struggles to show empathy for unpaid workers"

Slot Iklan Google AdSense